Thinking where to eat after midnight is quite a challenge If you don’t want to resort with the regular fast food.Here’s a guide when your tummy grumbles late at night whether your looking for midnight snack or just want to hang out with your foodie and drinking buddies.
1. Kanto free style is a 24/7 affordable all day breakfast that lets you make your own meal with different tapas, bacon strips and tocino. This resto will even satisfy you more when you can have your eggs prepared just the way you like them—scrambled, sunny side, poached or boiled!
2. Kowloon House is a budget friendly dimsum joint. Perfect if you’re craving for siomai, siopao and sharksfin. Take note! They serve beers!
3. Hassan Kebab and Steaks
This is perfect if you’re craving for a Mediterranean dish. The place has an indoor and outdoor dining area, with the indoor area having a TV that shows the most random things when not tuned into cable programming. The prices are affordable and you may also have simple drinking sessions here as they serve local beerDon’t forget to order their
shawarma wraps and rice meals, kebabs, hummus, ox brain and keema.
4. Angus Tapa Centrale only use authentic Angus beef and has 6 Tapa flavors you may enjoy.ORIGINAL – seasoned lightly, mild in flavor not overpowering
TRADITIONAL – stronger flavor, seasoned just right for the Filipino palate
HOT N’SPICY – spiced and marinated with tons of red hot chili peppers but not hot enough for some
TROPICAL – marinated with pineapple juice, sweet but not too sweet
TROPICAL SPICY – a touch of sweetness and just enough spice to tickle your fancy
KOREAN – marinated in sweet bbq sauce with bit of spice and dabbed with some sesame oil.
5. Tai Koo HK Roast is located in Makati. No need to go to Binondo if you’re craving for a Roast duck. This new spot in Makati has something for office workers to enjoy lunch, dinner, or a post-night out. What makes them special? Their duck is imported straight from Hong Kong, their dimsum is handmade, and they have their vegetables delivered fresh from Baguio every day. Yummy!!!
6. Tapsi ni Vivian Wanna go East to taste their bestsellers Bulalo and Tapsilog? This place is set up like a carinderia with a glass case displaying their flavorful dishes.
7. High Grounds Cafe Philippine’s first and biggest online gaming cafe in Toma Morato.Wi-Fi is also open 24/7 for non-gamers looking for a place to work or study aside from the gaming area. I recommend their Salted Egg Calamari with Chorizo.
8. Mister Kabab West Ave is the only 24/7 branch. It is a Middle Eastern and Mediterranean restaurant most famous for their affordable kababs, shawarma wraps, yogurt shake and ox brains.
9. New City Food House offers Filipino Chinese dishes along Kalayaan Avenue. One of their best seller is the Buttered chicken. This spot looked like a “pub house” with its dimmed interior and bricked walls. Their food will guarantee you to order for a second cup of rice!
10. Paluto… Sizzling nga po
Started on 2005 in Banawe offers sizzling scrumptious and affordable food. This spot gives you feels like home. Don’t forget to order their Lomi after you drink your favorite beer.
Welcome to All-nighters! Tell us where you want to satisfy your grumbling tummy at night!